Endgame Pepper Potts Costume

Natkins

Hey all,
So after seeing Endgame i have decided I need to be Pepper Potts in her Endgame armor for San Diego Comic Con this year. Looking for reference photos and recommendations for people to go to for a build. Not sure what the pricing difference or the pros and cons of 3D print, resin or Foam. ANy help would be greatly appreciated.

PrincessNatkins

Foam is the fastest, lighter, cheaper, damaged easily

3d print is "easier" , you still have to fill , sand and maybe strengthen as well. It takes very long to build a whole suit
It can achieve the best details. Cost the most.

Paper + fiberglassing is the sturdiest, takes a lot of time, toxic, heavy, sanding and filling takes forever.

main-qimg-1ba6dbc3935d217e0e52b0c193490ef1.jpg
DxZ31mBW0AQmGNe.jpg

Natkins,
Which files are you going to be using? Or are you designing them yourself?
Anxious to follow your build.
I have not found any files for EVA foam build or a 3D print build. If you find any let me know. If i find some, I'll post them here. I might have to commission someone to build them for me.

I have not found any files for EVA foam build or a 3D print build. If you find any let me know. If i find some, I'll post them here. I might have to commission someone to build them for me.
I have some Foam Rescue files, to be honest I do not think there's much difference except the paint detail. I'll post the model later today...not sure if you know the pepakura files can be made to 3D files using the model in the foam files...I just started doing some conversion, going a bit slow I'm super busy with builds and my normal job.

Natkins,
This is the picture of the Rescue armor I have from foam files, I saw 3D files today, and to be honest I do not see a whole lot of changes, maybe a bit more compact.
The suit is scaled for a 1m70 heigh girl (ie 5'7'').jpg

That's definitely not the rescue armor from the movie. That's more stylized after the comics and has Iron Man's colors.
Yes your correct but the paint can always be made blue/silver like the one Pepper wore, this is actually a V2 version or V3 the 2 had red/gold the 3 a purple/silver, the version in Endgame was a blue/silver... Since we didn't see much screen time except in the final battle there's not a lot of reference. Even the do3d version can be painted what ever the user would like. I've seen them even in the ghost design... white/silver.

I’m currently 3D Printing the Helmet Do3D has released. The file cost $59. If you’re able to print, they’re also offering a pre-order on the suit for $149.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back