Interest ENDED: ROTJ STUNT R2 Lightsaber.....yeah that one.

I cant be sure as I had a few things in transit and delivered over the past few months most (but not all) of which I have paid custom charges on. I lose track. I seem remember they were slow clearing customs but there was no charge on either the three pack or the later single. Bizarre really as I then had a £13 charge on a $30 ROTJ switch about 3 weeks ago.

all shipments are taking forever.
Hi Frank, parcel hasn't arrived here in the UK and I'm becoming a little concerned now.

I messaged Nathan four weeks ago and he confirmed it has shipped some weeks ago along with some others.

I guess if it hasn't arrived by now then it must be either lost or on it's way back to Nathan?

I wanted to update you plus I think I'll drop Nathan an email.

Bryan

What tri-ring are people thinking of installing?

There's a run here by DaveP.

It's well-researched for the aluminium props, and the only one I can find for purchase. It looks substantial.

In pictures of the resin stunt though, its tri-ring seems to look thinner.

The resin stunt is smaller, thinner, shorter. Dave’s Tri Ring is designed to match the Hero aluminum prop.
Personally I’d say it’s probably too thick/big to be accurate for these specifically, and would recommend a thinner gauge wire bent around a form

BrundelFly and gang.
With recent Disney+ developments and piqued interest can you confirm that this is indeed a shelved project for the foreseeable future? (Double confirming for friends)

Hello all,

I will be making a new run if the interest is there. Unfortunately, I won't be able to offer them at the previous price (they will be ten dollars higher).
If there's a demand, I will be remolding my master in the interest of clean castings so that will mean several early sales to finance the silicon.

Contact me if interested at:

boatsgomissing@gmail.com

95.00 Plus whatever shipping is going to be to get it to you. Probably 10 to 12 in US, and overseas 25.00

Best,
Nathan

I’m in for one!

Also...the title of this thread starts with the word “ENDED,” which might be turning people away so you may want to consider starting a new topic in Project Runs. The only reason I saw it was because I was already following from the first run.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back