Emporer throne chair

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sym-Cha

Master Member
If you're interested ... I have 2 original silver dynodes leftover from my Darth Vader ROTJ Reveal, now that sskunky sold me the copper variants.

Chaim

Last edited:

Panaflex

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just remarkable work. Can't wait to see it completed.
Would love to see a set of plans for this build.

darthpaul

Looking great so far, I'm taking notes. I would love to build this for my home theater but there wouldn't be room for any more seats.

russellsch

Sr Member
Removable top, very smart. I was wondering how good it would do fitting through a door. I could hear the grunts & yelling now. "No, turned it to the right! Go up... no go down with it! Turn it topwise! Use the dark side!"
Still looking great so far.