Emperor Palpatine costume

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Yarko

Hello,

I'm posting some photos of my Emperor Palpatine costume. At first I didn't want to show it, because it's a very rushed work and I know I can do much better :facepalm ... but I guess it doesn't really matter. Here we go:

This is the sculpt. Made with chavant, in four or five days (hence the lack of real likeness)

And here you have some pics of the finished costume. At first I wanted to make a silicone mask, but dragon skin didn't cure so I had to throw it away and make a latex casting (time was really running out :cry ). This was the release of Episode I 3D:

Whenever I find the time and money, I will make a silicone mask and some better photos. Maybe for Episode II 3D!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jw3032

I think it looks great, rushed or not. I'm a robe and some guts away from finishing this costume at this point. I have a real issue gluing this new mask to my face for some reason.