EMP star wars costumes museum?

grenater

Hey everybody I saw this ad near were I live and am going to it and wanted to know whose also going? Im going to the one Seattle and will be taking plenty of pictures and will probably be posting them on here. So tell me your thoughts and should I take a butt load of pictures or what?

-Nate

I'd love to be able to go to the costumes exhibit in Seattle but I just can't swing the trip. Wish it was coming to Oregon. I'm very curious to see what costumes are on display.

I've been to the museum in the past and I thought they didn't want any pictures taken of the Sci-Fi exhibits...But I could be wrong. If you can please take pictures and post here for those of us who can't attend.

Take a many as you can. Lol. If you could get a shot of the bottom of Luke's ROTJ belt pouch, that would be excellent. Thank you!

Wow I hope they allow pictures because that would be pretty sad if they didn't! But if they do I will take as many pics as I can!

When they did that traveling Star Trek exihibt, they did not allow any photos.

i don't recall hearing of any Star Wars exhibits where photos were not allowed.

I don't know if y'all have seen this yet, but the Smithsonian website has a list of costumes that will be on display. Unfortunately, nothing all that different, mostly just what's been on display before at other costume exhibits. Was really hoping they'd have a B-wing pilot costume on display. Ah well...

They're displaying a ton of Padme costumes. Not sure why they need so many Padme costumes... Wish they would have had less Padme and more of other costumes... >>;;

http://newsdesk.si.edu/factsheets/rebel-jedi-princess-queen-star-wars-and-power-costume-costume-list

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back