Question Email notification alerts stopped working

Okay. Maybe it just looked bolder or something and it made me think the color was brighter. I'm also not saying it is a different color but it just looked whiter before. I can live with the way it looks now. Like I said in my last post I've gotten used to it and I'm now able to figure out threads with new posts.

I’m not getting emails again for new posts in my watched threads. It was working fine for a while, but now the problem is back again. Not a big deal, just wanted to let you know. I look at my watched threads almost everyday anyway. Lol

Weird though, 2 other posts in other watched threads from about an hour before your test post did not come through. I am completely sure I have email notifications selected for all my watched threads.

Weird though, 2 other posts in other watched threads from about an hour before your test post did not come through. I am completely sure I have email notifications selected for all my watched threads.

You might want to check them. I got the email notification for your above response immediately.

Attachments

• email notification.png
    email notification.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 277
Will do. Just to be sure... like in my screenshot below... I check the box for ‘select all’, then choose enable email notifications, then click on Go. That is correct? I will try it again. 6A068806-59AA-4DC6-8707-5C9706111F74.jpeg

Well it looks like email notifications for qoutes are not working, at least for me, again. I had a quote yesterday afternoon that I still have not received an email for even though a had a number of quotes yesterday morning that I received emails for within minutes of the quotes.

Well it looks like email notifications for qoutes are not working, at least for me, again. I had a quote yesterday afternoon that I still have not received an email for even though a had a number of quotes yesterday morning that I received emails for within minutes of the quotes.

Sorry to hear it. Let me take another look. Email seems to be the bane of our existence.

Sorry to hear it. Let me take another look. Email seems to be the bane of our existence.

Thanks Art. I really hated letting you know about this after all of the problems of before. I had another quote about 8 hours ago that I have not
received notification of too.

Yeah, it’s weird. Some threads I get email notifications for pretty quickly, but others I never do. Some of them I get many hours after they are posted. It is really not a big deal for me. All my conversation notifications come through pretty quickly in my emails. It’s just the new posts in my watched threads that I don’t get emails for. But I log on at least once a day, so really not a big deal, man.

Well, this is happening again. (To me at least) No emails for 3 hours. I have had several threads I follow have new posts and I've gotten nothing.

EDIT: Nvm, it was just email not working at all for some reason. I have all the email notifs now.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back