Sold for 350.00 USD
Prop Store

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have an Airsoft Heavy modified Smart Ak build that is 85-90% complete. The airsoft rifle is fitted with a SRU Heavily Modified AK Kit / Laser Mount For TM/GHK/LCT AKRifle. The airsoft rifle should work since it has never been fired out of the box. (I never got a battery for it. So you would need to source a battery for the airsoft gun to work.) it is a LCT airsoft rifle that is all metal. This gun has the correct slant break and proper receiver for the Elysium build. The red dot does function but is not correct for the build as it was custom on the prop.
I just don’t have time for all my projects. I will ship this at the buyers risk. Meaning check to make sure you can get it before setting up with me. I am not responsible if the item is seized in customs. Please check on shipping costs with me prior to hitting the buy it now button.
$350 plus postage
Thanks for looking.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RhinoActual

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
bump... Make me an offer, I need the space. The airsoft rifle is worth more than asking.

Prop Store