ELVIS PRESLEY COSTUME

TK-2067

I also do an elvis tribute show at parties , when iam not trooping see tha same pose as my trooper suit TCB ROD

Nice Elvis costume. :)

Ya know what'd be cool? If you somehow combined your Elvis costume and your Stormtrooper costume. You could call yourself the TrooperKing, or ElvisStorm, or something. You'd be one of a kind, that's for sure. ;)

Seriously, tho, you look great in the pic. :thumbsup

The Wook

Ya know what'd be cool? If you somehow combined your Elvis costume and your Stormtrooper costume. You could call yourself the TrooperKing, or ElvisStorm, or something. You'd be one of a kind, that's for sure. wink.gif

Sorry to say that has been done. His name is Elvistrooper, and he is part of the 501st.

Great guy too. And I believe he is also a member here.

Elijah

Originally posted by The Wook@Jan 11 2006, 03:38 AM
Ya know what'd be cool?  If you somehow combined your Elvis costume and your Stormtrooper costume.  You could call yourself the TrooperKing, or ElvisStorm, or something.  You'd be one of a kind, that's for sure. ;)

There is someone http://www.elvistrooper.com/ and I believe he frequents these boards and is truly 'THE KING' of troopers.

Great fun :thumbsup

Cheers Chris.

Edit - beat me to it Elijah :)

Originally posted by KevVader@Jan 11 2006, 03:45 AM
Hey lads....I think the Wook was kidding...
[snapback]1155866[/snapback]​

Hi KevVader,

Sorry mate its 4am here in Ireland and looking back think you are 100% right DOH . :)

Cheers Chris.

Originally posted by KevVader@Jan 10 2006, 11:45 PM
Hey lads....I think the Wook was kidding...
[snapback]1155866[/snapback]​
Man, you spoil all the fun.

To the poster, I think you need to put on some weight for that era's Elvis...lol.

THANKS for all the kind words, i celebrated elvis presleys birthday on jan the 8th. i collect elvis memrobila as well. i own 2 elvis autographs , 2 stage worn scarves that he wore in 1976, many autographs from he close friends and band members. he will be missed forever, he dieD the same year STAR WARS was shown 1977. i think there is something fishy going on with that lol... he would have been 71 now. TCB ROD

Looks good.

I bear a very close resemblance to Elvis and I am told almost daily this by complete stangers.

Recently I was camera for a TV show and we shot at Elvisorama here in Vegas and when I walked in, the manager freaked She couldn't get over the resemblance and wanted me to work there. She even insisted that i try on some of Elvis's rings.

I can't count how many times I've been asked to work shows here in Vegas long before I moved here, mostly while i was a bartender on Maui.

Recently a close friend got married at one of the chapels here and the on-staff Elvis that performs the ceremonies became extremely uncomfortable when he saw me sitting in the audience. After he realized I was just a guest he calmed down and made a couple of jokes.

There are the down sides though, especially living in Vegas. Someone walked up to me at the mall and said "Why do all of you guys come here?" I was completely confused and asked what the hell he was talking about and he said, "all of you Elvis wannabees" and he walked away in what appeared to be disgust :rolleyes

Lmao that last post was great, i was asked to a prince impresonatior in Vegas and give tour but rememerbing all this crap about vegas wasn't my bag so i had to say no :$

Originally posted by TK-427@Jan 11 2006, 10:28 PM
THANKS  for all the kind words, i celebrated elvis presleys birthday on jan the 8th.  i collect elvis memrobila as well.  i own 2 elvis autographs , 2 stage worn scarves that he wore in 1976, many autographs from he close friends  and band members.  he will be missed forever, he dieD the same year STAR WARS  was shown 1977. i think there is something fishy going on with that  lol...  he would have been 71 now.  TCB  ROD
[snapback]1156705[/snapback]​

I have seen a video of Rod doing an Elvis impersonation and I must say I really enjoyed it, he does a really good job. (I may be a little biased since he's a friend but still, I think it is excellent :D )

I have seen a video of Rod doing an Elvis impersonation and I must say I really enjoyed it, he does a really good job. (I may be a little biased since he's a friend but still, I think it is excellent :D )
[snapback]1156971[/snapback]​
[/quote]
WELL thanks darth kahnt, actually that was a dvd of my first time on stage , little nervous singing in front of all those people . later man

TK-427,
Are those B&K costumes? I do the King as well

Mark

[snapback]1156971[/snapback]​
WELL thanks darth kahnt, actually that was a dvd of my first time on stage , little nervous singing in front of all those people . later man
[snapback]1156978[/snapback]​
[/quote]

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back