Want to Buy Electronic Dr McCoy hand scanner.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kunothewild

Hello I've been looking for an electronic Dr McCoy hand scanner that spins at the right speed. I know some of the ones made even have sound effects which would be fantastic. I bought a kit from monsters in motion the hypo spray doesn't hiss unfortunately and the hand scanner is static. the hand scanner is basically the only thing missing from my Star trek collection except for a good pair of boots which I know how to get so I'm saving up for those and a decent pair of pants. Other than that I'm pretty well situated in fact I'm working on making some Cobra gooseneck viewers from the first couple episodes, just trying to figure out the electronics. Also I recently bought a Roddenberry the cage, laser pistol kit, by HMS studios, I would really like to try to put some electronics into it I can pretty much figure out the light and battery but does anyone know how I get the trigger to work or what kind of electronics I would need to do that? a while ago I ran into a fella who was super nice to me but all he had was an entire medical
kit, and then I ended up in the hospital for a month.I appreciate anybody's help.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.