-Elderpredator-'s Suit Build Custom AVP Elder

Bovine13

-Elderpredator-/Jeremy contacted me and asked if I would build him suit and a gladly accepted. Im excited to build this for him and it will be unvailed at San Diego Comic Con '2009! Its a custom AVP based Elder suit. The suit is AVP based with a few switch-a-roos thrown in for style. A few parts have come in so, I thought it was time to get the thread rolling. Here we go....

Started with a DBP1 closed mouth mask.
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit003.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit004.jpg

He chose a Biohunter76 AVP Elder Bio. Paint, lenses, and lasers by Biohunter76. As you can see the bio fits the mask great.
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit001.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit002.jpg

The mask came with a P1 style neckring.
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit005.jpg

I asked him to make a ductape dummy of himself so I could build the suit to fit him. He did exactly that. Thanks man and nice job on the dummy. Gonna stuff yo ass up asap!
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit006.jpg

And today in the mail was a box with a brand spankin new set of Booie dreads with AVP dread rings. These new dreads of his are sick! Very small seams, and they are a bit shinier than his previous ones. They are very very nice.
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit008.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit007.jpg

Jeremy is buying quality parts and spending some jack on this suit. I will do my best to deliver a great looking, nice fitting, and quality suit he will be proud to wear and own. I build every suit as if it for myself. Stay tuned for updates!

Thanks
Bovine13

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit003.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit004.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit001.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit002.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit005.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit006.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit008.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit007.jpg

*draw drops* ohh *****

I NEED A NEW PAIR OF BOXERS HERE!!!! awsomeee!!! AHHHHHHHH!

- I cant even thank all the guys enouph who have helped and did an awsome job on the items I have asked for. And scott man, your the key in all this, I mean it just.......*pauses* yea...means soo much, I know iam paying but means alot your doing this up for me dog *pats scott on the back*

I do want to thank Scott,Casey,Joe,DB,Chuck and Gene for just uggg soo much good work, understanding, now i need to get some tissue...

Well that's bound to be a killer suit when you finish Scott!
I know that you are getting payed but it shows that the family spirit still lives in the "ole" Lair
"sniff" dam now i need tissues,....

OH HELL YEAH.....ANOTHER WORK IN PROGRESS THREAD BY THE MAN...................I LOVE THIS ****.JEREMY ,YOUR GOING TO BE ONE STOKED HOMIE.CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF THIS...........AWESOME,AWESOME.......................BLAMMY WOWY ZOWY.

OH HELL YEAH.....ANOTHER WORK IN PROGRESS THREAD BY THE MAN...................I LOVE THIS ****.JEREMY ,YOUR GOING TO BE ONE STOKED HOMIE.CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE AND MORE OF THIS...........AWESOME,AWESOME.......................BLAMMY WOWY ZOWY.

Hhahahah. Yah dude cant wait for suit up with you,kari,scott,hayden, and everyone else thats going. Just got my lair shirts today so I got even more pumped up. Bring on the con brotha BRING IT!!!

Ahhh, my mouth is watering.....more parts are coming in. Muuuuhahahahahaaaa!

More and more pieces are tricklin in. Got a packages from Dave and Chuck as of late with some kick ass goodies in them.

From Dave......THE UBER CANNON!
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit003-1.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit004-1.jpg

From Chuck......Cannon Arm
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit001-1.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit002-1.jpg

Feet with dusters......
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit005-1.jpg

AVP Gauntlets......
Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit006-1.jpg

Elderpredator-JeremeysSuit007-1.jpg

THese are all great pieces. Cant wait to get rolling on this suit. Hope to get the Ductape dummy packed and hung and start on the feet with lifts. Jeremy......get ready my man. This suit is gonna be killer. That Uber cannon is a beast!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back