Elder Predator Cape.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Preds

alright. lol iv seen many posts on take some initiative in lookin through the forums, which i have. all the way back to like 2006 lol. even google'in it. cant seem to locate one. I would probably get better results if i know what to call it. iv looked up Capes, red velvet capes, red capes, all sorts. but cant seem to find one online. iv went to my arts and crafts store, lol even they didnt seem to have an idea for me. kinda lame i know. so my question is here, where, what name and how could i optain one of these illusive capes, and or find materials to make one of my own. im quite creative... however this seems to kick me in the rear. i cant find any materials for it. any thoughts? id cgladly appreciate it

Mike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bovine13

There is no specific "Elder" cape. I found a lady on ebay that made capes and I had her make me a "300" cape because I like the way they look and hang. I told her the type and color of fabric I wanted and bam...she made it. Do whatever you want on the cape, its your suit.

Preds

There is no specific "Elder" cape. I found a lady on ebay that made capes and I had her make me a "300" cape because I like the way they look and hang. I told her the type and color of fabric I wanted and bam...she made it. Do whatever you want on the cape, its your suit.
yea i wasnt meaning an actualy "elder" cape lol iw as tryint o specifiy what type. but thanks for the info on that ill see what i can look into. walmart may even have soem sort of fabric stuff. i honestly havent looked. if anyone has any further things they might wana add itll be awsome. i appreciate all responses.

Mike.

xdmray

fabric store. get a cape pattern and material of choice. sew! look in halloween patterns.

i googled cape pattern and found a bunch of free ones online.