Elder Predator Bio Helmet

moki34

Here is a photo log of my work on my Bio Helmet; I bought it as a kit off of ebay. It's my first Bio but I plan on collecting more...enjoy the pics!

026.JPG

033.JPG

043.JPG

Yeah you need a respirator when using a dremel, sanding or even painting. Cost like $30.00 at a hardware store... Don't want none of that stuff in your lungs. But so far looks really good...

By any chance did you buy it off a guy named fan_made? or did it only cost you like $50-$60?
Yeah, I saw the price and couldn't believe how cheap it was. It's a really good cast but just abit rough around the edges. All in all I'm happy with it

Yeah you need a respirator when using a dremel, sanding or even painting. Cost like $30.00 at a hardware store... Don't want none of that stuff in your lungs. But so far looks really good...
Thanks for the concern bud, it was open air and I was down wind so I figured I'd be safe. I do have a nice repsirator but it was rteally hot out that day so I figured I'd hold off on using it but I'll keep that in mind when I get to painting my mask...cheers!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back