Elder Pred Bio Paint Up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kayt

Hi all, just wanna sharing my 1st ever experience on Pred Bio paint up from Raw to finish, which the RAW elder bio that i previously purchased on ebay quite some time ago.....now just wanna get my hand dirty up & started to paint my 1st raw Pred bio in my whole entire 1/1 scale pred bios collection......as alot of effort have been put on for touching up & Sanding on the raw cast before it can be primed & get it paint-up......& i would like to take this opportunity to thanks for those who had been contribute in the "Huntorials & Help" on hows to paint a raw bios step by step.........etc, as those infos & links are pretty helpful for a newbie like us on how to get to bios painted up as study reference........... free to give comments.......your feedback is appreciated & valuable for my self-improvement on my next up-coming RAW P1 Bio Piant up which i just purchased from Termokk recently............

Completed with tinted Lenses with alumn.wire mesh installed internally........ would like to thanks Bambooie for his Tinted Bio Lenses:-

Picture_1143.jpg

Picture_1133.jpg

Picture_1135.jpg

Picture_1148.jpg

Picture_1160.jpg

Picture_1053.jpg

Picture_1058.jpg

i prefer the scar mark to be in black metal finished instead of bright silver as sideshow Scar does......what do you think?
Picture_1056.jpg

Picture_1086.jpg

The Begining Process of touching up of RAW bio - repairing using epoxy putty as my country can hardly get "Bondo" Putty & sanded using sand papers:-
p/s- i do not have Dremel tools set, so that i'm using cutter to cut out the eye lenses & sanding the repaired edges/ares to smooth finished......
can anyone tell me where can i order "Dremel" tools set with it necessary tool's parts for bio making?
Picture_1168.jpg

Picture_1100.jpg

i'm recycling my model racing car parts for it mechanical looking parts installed:-
Picture_1115.jpg

& installed the laser shroud that i ordered from UK:-
Picture_1114.jpg

Picture_552.jpg

start applying primer(Gray):-
Picture_536.jpg

Picture_569.jpg

with tinted lense tested on only the gray primer finished, it looks stunning for me just display it without any other colors finished!-
Picture_567.jpg

Picture_491.jpg

Ready to "Rock & Roll", i'm using Cheap Acrylic Flat black as layer of base coat & silver Gray as well as Mettallic Silver for the rest to looks metal finished alike....:-

Picture_620.jpg

Picture_672.jpg

Picture_731.jpg

Picture_720.jpg

So That all about it before i sealed the paint with clear coat & ready for lense installation:-
Picture_933.jpg

Picture_936.jpg

Picture_945.jpg

Picture_965.jpg

Picture_961.jpg

Picture_962.jpg

The Final paints-up with layer of clear sealcoat apply as to seal the colors:-
Picture_1021.jpg

Picture_1034.jpg

Picture_1038.jpg

Picture_1033.jpg

__KGrHqN__lcE2D_d_Fq_BNkIBcYdow__0_12.jpg

Thanks for looking.................

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkindestod

Looks good. My first bio was from Termokk as well which I finished just the other day. Good stuff, good stuff indeed.

kayt

Looks good. My first bio was from Termokk as well which I finished just the other day. Good stuff, good stuff indeed.
Thanks Bro, i like your Termokk P1 bio painted up too, love your colors shading that you applied on the bio, looks stunning, i will proceed to paint it my style too when i recieved my P1 bio from Termokk, the bio stil transit in the air...............