Elder pred bio concept

merkymerx

Hey guys! After browsing the lair and seeing all the fantastic work everyone here has shared, I was inspired to try my hand at creating my own pred. I really wish I could make my own masks and suits. However the materials that I want to use aren't readily available here in my country so I'll just stick to drawing :)

Starting off with a bio design. Pardon the laziness I just flipped one half in photoshop to complete the image :D

elderbio.jpg.png

Trying to make an elder look here. I was quite fond of Mr Black's whole bio so I drew most of my inspiration from there. Also there were some features from Wolf's bio that I really loved such as the long "mouth" and the thick, menacing brow. Essentially I wanted to keep the streamlined design of Mr. Black's bio while adding in some features I fancied in Wolf's. It has a little bit of the P1's bio as well, those curved groove things in the cheeks ^_^. As for the horns, well they're really my favorite thing to add in almost all of my drawings. I was really intrigued when I saw the tusks on the tracker pred so I thought of incorporating the idea in a bio.

Thanks for looking guys! Hope I'll have enough time to complete a whole look for this one. Any comments and suggestions are most welcome!

i love it i think the horns even have the pred feel to them if that makes any sense. would love to see more.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back