Elder One mask + Milk bust =

grendel64

This is not really "finished", but I couldn't wait to put the mask and bust together for a photo.
The mask is an Elder-One, and I purchased one of Milks fine torso castings to go with it. They seem to work together quite well.
Whatcha think?
predbust1.jpg

Mike

Nice work there Mike, they do go well together. When I did mine I was pleased the way it turned out. I must say a big thanks to Aaron(Milk) for his Bust is a great addition to any head. Looking forward to seeing this finished Mike. :D

Nice work there Mike, they do go well together. When I did mine I was pleased the way it turned out. I must say a big thanks to Aaron(Milk) for his Bust is a great addition to any head. Looking forward to seeing this finished Mike. :D
I was quite impressed with the bust as well. Really a unique take on the pred form, with the spikes....looks almost primitive.
And I have to add that working with Elder-Ones mask was a real pleasure as well...I love working with "custom" pred designs.

Mike

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back