Elder One mask + Milk bust =

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

grendel64

This is not really "finished", but I couldn't wait to put the mask and bust together for a photo.
The mask is an Elder-One, and I purchased one of Milks fine torso castings to go with it. They seem to work together quite well.
Whatcha think?
predbust1.jpg

Mike

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

celtpred

Nice work there Mike, they do go well together. When I did mine I was pleased the way it turned out. I must say a big thanks to Aaron(Milk) for his Bust is a great addition to any head. Looking forward to seeing this finished Mike. :D

grendel64

Nice work there Mike, they do go well together. When I did mine I was pleased the way it turned out. I must say a big thanks to Aaron(Milk) for his Bust is a great addition to any head. Looking forward to seeing this finished Mike. :D
I was quite impressed with the bust as well. Really a unique take on the pred form, with the spikes....looks almost primitive.
And I have to add that working with Elder-Ones mask was a real pleasure as well...I love working with "custom" pred designs.

Mike