Elder Dreads

UglyMoFo

Hey there everyone. With Lee's P1 Elder conversion soon to be on the way, I am now looking for dreads to match. I know bambooie is the man to see concerning dreads, but I was wondering if anything different needed to be done concerning elder style dreads. Are they available with that mottled blue/ black color from anywhere, or do I just need to get a set of bambooie dreads and get them painted that "elder color". Help appreciated.

Thanks,
Jarred (UMF)

ya you generally will have to paint them i Commisioned Casey (biohunter76) to make me some elder dreads but he never was able to get the mixture just right you could ask bam if he would be willing to try and make you a custom color but chances are it will cost you more.

Bathunter is selling a elder suit in Member buy and sell and per Pm him back and forth he did say that eric synder use to make the elder dreads so you might be able to try that route too.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back