ei'luj rocks my socks

xdmray

i can't wait to show off Julie's absolutely beautiful work.
she just finished this up for me.

click the pic for video

th_MVI_0727.jpg

thats fuckin awesome !!!

defo be asking Julie for a setup when i get to that stage of my suit.

awesome awesome awesome.

Pretty damn good i say. Now i know the whole countdown light effect is available like i saw on youtube of the original prop being shown. Lid and timer. She doesnt half know her stuff. Verry cool indeed. Me like!!

I just watched the video again and still impressed but arent the lights a bit bright?. Are you gonna put some tinted film over them or leave them as they are?

This looks cool. I focused most of my efforts on the digits that count down under the lid, but I have to say that Ei'luj's work is more showy.

How are the digits and LEDs sequenced? Does it use an Arduino or some other microcontroller? And does this system have anything to display digits under the lid?

Maybe Ei'luj and I should collaborate on some of these things, and build some even more powerful gauntlets.

damn, thats cool, who is this talented lady?

her screen name is ei'luj

I just watched the video again and still impressed but arent the lights a bit bright?. Are you gonna put some tinted film over them or leave them as they are?

well i have to see when i get it in person. i may throw a shaded film in front of it.

This looks cool. I focused most of my efforts on the digits that count down under the lid, but I have to say that Ei'luj's work is more showy.

How are the digits and LEDs sequenced? Does it use an Arduino or some other microcontroller? And does this system have anything to display digits under the lid?

Maybe Ei'luj and I should collaborate on some of these things, and build some even more powerful gauntlets.

i have no idea man. i will leave these questions up to the Lady herself.

for your third question- the lid is a stand alone. so there is nothing going on under it.
it is for my Noland build and he doesnt wear a full gauntlet. just the lid.

not sure what she is using to program it .but on my P2 comp ..the countdown order is correct as are the symbols..and BTW ..I like it bright!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back