Star Wars EIAJ plugs, male, female, NOS in box + other cool stuff

Buy now for 85 EUR
Hello there,
I have a few EIAJ plugs available for sale, please PM me to buy as this is a multi-sale-thread :)
disclaimer, I am based in France for those that don't know. those will ship worldwide for 9€ though and I have a lot of experience shipping internationally :)

I have lowered all the prices considerably, this is now way under market value and if you are interested, they will probably never be for sale lower than that in the Junkyard!

recap of all versions and prices (without shipping, shipping for one is between 6 and 9€):
NOS long tab in box: 85€
used long tab: 75€ sold!
used long tab with small tab on the back: 60€
short tab: 35€
modern plastic version: 10€
female EIAJ plugs with slightly inacurate metal cover: 40€ sold again!
accurate female plugs: 95€ sold!

alright, we have something really cool that I have never seen before! New Old Stock sony Long tab versions, with original cardboard box and plastic sleeve! couldn't believe it when I found those, so cool to see an original packaged EIAJ plug. I know this is not a green tab version, but I think this is a very cool collector item :)
85€ per plug + 9€ shipping.
(there are cheaper regular used version below if you want)
IMG_20220826_164351.jpg

IMG_20220826_164344.jpg

alright, next, we have some vintage used long tab plugs. I have cut the wires on the inside and there is no cable visible in the back. they are in good vintage condition with traces of use.
first one on the left has a small tab in the back and is 60€ + 9€ shipping
others are full long tabs and are 75€ per plug + 9€ shipping SOLD!
IMG_20220826_164420.jpg

IMG_20220826_164432.jpg

A few small tab plugs in used vintage condition. same as the long tabs, wires removed from the inside.
35€ per plug + 9€ shipping
IMG_20220826_164501.jpg

IMG_20220826_164514.jpg

accurate female EIAJ plugs: 95€ per plug + 6€ shipping (or 9€ grouped with male plug) SOLD!
IMG_20221001_163253.jpg
IMG_20221001_163306.jpg

female EIAJ plugs with slightly inacurate metal cover: 40€ + 6€ shipping (or 9€ grouped with male plug) SOLD!
IMG_20221018_143354.jpg
IMG_20221018_143405.jpg

Finally, I have a few modern plastic versions of the EIAJ that are close to the shape of the ones we use, if someone is interested in a budget build. those would be 10€ + 6€ shipping for one.
IMG_20220831_142521.jpg
IMG_20220831_142525.jpg

for comparison with a metal version:
IMG_20220831_142538.jpg

that's all,
thank you for checking,
cheers

Last edited:
I have adjusted the prices a little bit (lower), I really tried to be under the market value we witnessed lately, I hope this shows :)

Hi, I have 3 buyers on the line for the female EIAJ, just waiting for the first one to pay, so please consider it sold.
the green tab is pretty much reserved as well, all the other variations are still available.

I'll have a second less accurate female plug with a less complete metal cover, NOS rs component part! no idea they sold that at some point, still sealed in bag, for 40€
s-l1604.jpg

s-l1603.jpg

cheers

I added modern plastic versions for sale as well for budget builds in case someone is interested.
I have also lowered all the prices slightly again, those are well under market value and are not going any lower from now on, grab them now :)
cheers

I have lowered all the prices considerably, this is a final price drop, if they don't sell at this price, so be it, this is now way under market value and if you are interested in one of those, they will probably never be for sale lower than that in the Junkyard! Now is your chance! :)

Hey guys, just a head's up that there is a guy on ebay selling 2 small tabs plugs with a starting price of 99$ with a whole story of how someone made him an offer for a previous cable for 105$. just a reminder that I'm selling my small tab plugs for 30€ a piece and a really small shipping cost, no need to pay more for those on ebay! even if you are in the US!
cheers

added female plugs with slightly inacurate metal cover:
IMG_20221018_143354.jpg

reduced NOS plugs to 85€ + shipping, surprised that those have no takers, I have never seen that before and I'm now offering them under the price of what normal long tab plugs were selling a while ago. those are great as a display item in a found part collection! :)

Damn…how many of these did you find Matthieu?!
Yes, I got pretty lucky discussing with 2 people cleaning up garages and got a huge lot of all kind of plugs. Plus a device I never saw before with 5 female plugs on it.
Which is super cool because it allowed me to put all those in stock on my website with the other replica macros parts I offer and be an affordable one stop shop for macro parts :)

Hello,
I have updated the first post, my contact paid off again and I received a new batch of plugs that I processed and put on my website and here.
there are new long tab plugs and both types of female plugs! those are rare and I was sold out for a while, so if you were looking for one, don't hesitate :)
if you want to purshasse on the website, all prices are the same and the process is easy!

IMG_20230412_182024.jpg

no rare, expensive vintage equipement was destroyed for this, they all come from cables and adapters, this is all that's left after I processed them:
IMG_20230412_182121.jpg

I have a green tab plug available for 390€, i'll post it in a separate thread for visibility.
cheers

The less accurate female plugs are sold out already, jump on the accurate ones while I have them because those are rare! :)

I have also added to my website a bunch of 3m long EIAJ cables with a small tab plug on each side. Not tested, but most likely functional, if someone needs those!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back