EFX's TOS Battlestar Galactica Viper helmet???

Is this only going to be offered in a signature edition at 500 pieces and thats it or are they going to offer this without signatures later?

So far, they have never offered one of their signature edition's without the signature, so I doubt they will this time either.

Now for those who like it as it was, not as it was supposed to be, the helmet should get very hot. I seem to remember reading an interview with one of them, R.H. or D.B. and they said because of the light the helmet was really hot.

This is an awesome piece. Glad the original series is getting some love.

The reason the Helmet got hot was because of the Halogen lights.

This Helmet has L.E.D.'s so you will not only look cool but be cool!

Now for those who like it as it was, not as it was supposed to be, the helmet should get very hot. I seem to remember reading an interview with one of them, R.H. or D.B. and they said because of the light the helmet was really hot.

This is an awesome piece. Glad the original series is getting some love.

So I just ordered one of the BSG TOS Viper Pilot Helmets. Though , I am concerened about the fact that I ordered an eFX TIE fighter with a deposit over a year ago and still do not have it...

So I just ordered one of the BSG TOS Viper Pilot Helmets. Though , I am concerened about the fact that I ordered an eFX TIE fighter with a deposit over a year ago and still do not have it...

Based on that alone I'll pass.

You do know they have been having problems with that right?

I would'nt be concerned as supposedly they have things worked out.

Looks like another knee-jerk response from you. :unsure

:lol That's good I'll just take yours then :lol

One for display one for storage!

Now don't start crying when these come out and start showing up in showoff threads. ;)

Based on that alone I'll pass.

Now don't start crying when these come out and start showing up in showoff threads. ;)

It seems like eFX and knee-jerk go together at the RPF. :lol

Still about 350 left - you know you want one!

Delays in previous products (and currently Reveal and Tie) are disappointing but the quality of the items I do own is top notch and worth the wait. Still, customer management is severely lacking. A simple email explaining the delays (earlier than later) goes a long way. And here's a tip my mom taught me - at least apologize when you mess up. The last Reveal email I received discussed the delays but no apology included.

I'll admit, I was a little hesitant about pulling the trigger on this one given the general world economy. I really don't know how a company like EFX can survive with so few products and long lead times. I assume the down payment covers the cost of manufacturing but as a business, there are a ton of additional expenses to float. Best case, they get $90K from this helmet pre-order - not a lot of money when you're talking about sustaining a small business.

I can only assume my credit card company will cover me in the event of a bankruptcy. So with this in mind, support EFX and place your pre-orders!

I'll hold my breath along with the TIE, Luke helmet and Vader helmet :behave

While this one isn't selling like the Vader, it doesn't look like they are going to have a problem selling out.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back