EFX wedge helmet is back?

When JonnyB first posted his ESB Luke X-Wing helmet, three weeks ago, I immediately emailed them asking (very politely) if they had more. At that time, they still had a photo of it on their website. I wasn't expecting a reply, it was more a shot in the dark, but figured what the hell. By the next morning, the photo was off their page, & I had no reply, so I thought I was too late. I put it out of my mind, moved on, & completely forgot about it.
Then, to my shock, I got an email the other day (Tuesday?) from Bryan asking if I was still interested. I honestly thought about it for about an hour, before responding (again politely) that, yes, I would be interested. Again, no response. I figured IF they indeed had some, there had to be an incredibly small amount, & my time "thinking" knocked me out of the running. Again, thinking I missed out, I put it out of my mind.
Then, yesterday, I was almost knocked on the floor when Bryan CALLED ME!.... ON MY PHONE!!! He had my number from my customer file. But I was still floored!
Anyhoo, he said they indeed had a very VERY small number of helmets. 4 (3 now... cause I got one ;)) to be exact. & I'm sure it's less now, IF there's any. He said they're Artist Proofs, & he was emailing people in order of who emailed him first inquiring about them. Mine should be here Wednesday :)

Good for you guys. He emailed me I believe first, but as said couldn’t afford it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to "like" this post.... then I read the last bit, & was like, aawwee :cry
I almost past on it, because I got a lot out there with other projects & runs, but in the end I had to get it. ESB is my favorite Star Wars movie, & I like the heavier weathering on this over the ANH helmet. That, & it's signed.

Same here, almost passed on it due to funds. Look forward to seeing it in person and how different it is from the RS props Luke.

I ALMOST got the RS Luke. However, as I missed their first run -& am a very impatient man- I went with the ANOVOS.
Now for the REAL Twilight Zone feeling. I'll be getting a 7 year sold out eFX helmet BEFORE the preorder helmet from ANOVOS :wacko

I ALMOST got the RS Luke. However, as I missed their first run -& am a very impatient man- I went with the ANOVOS.
Now for the REAL Twilight Zone feeling. I'll be getting a 7 year sold out eFX helmet BEFORE the preorder helmet from ANOVOS :wacko
Seems odd being impatient you'd go with the Anovos. RS has a 4 week turnaround with the Luke helmets.

I’m glad it’s all worked out for you guys. I’ll probably just pick up an RS Luke someday. My hope is that they find some Luke reveals. Wouldn’t that be something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thats good that Bryans contacting folks directly, this way there’s less chance a fan misses out due to someone buying and sticking it on eBay straight away for double the price. It’s an awesome helmet and I love the weathering on it.

Contacted Bryan earlier this week about the sig Luke helmets and he said they're not going up on the website; just selling to those that contact him via email. So I ended up snagging one along with the Death Star tiles. Should be shipping out tomorrow.

Mine finally arrived!! It would've been here sooner, but FedEx sucks!

But, it's here now, & I'm thrilled!
20181010_173244.jpg

Now on to find room for it :lol

Hey guys so I just ran across this website today when I was researching this piece, but quick story, I received this helmet as a gift about 3 years ago and I’ve never opened it and it’s just sitting in the original box at my house. If any of you guys are looking to buy it, I’d be happen to sell it to someone who’d appreciate it more than me. Thanks and take care

The signature falcon is on their website, along with the Han dice. They also mentioned studio scale Star Deystroyer,
which I would be amazed if they actually released.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back