efx Stormtrooper armor video

Needed Gino there. Will be surprised if this gets produced. I can imagine all the production and shipping nightmares that will be involved.

Agreed. It looks great, but I'm quite sure I won't be ordering this if only available directly from EFX (even if I have twice the money for it). It could be an international logistical nightmare indeed.

Preorder maybe coming soon and the taking of tour money, but then radio silence for 2 years after that.

I wish Bryan would have clarified if it's a permanent fix to the mannequin or removable along with the under suit, etc so it could be worn if need be???????

I will never be skinny enough to look good in a stormy costume but I don't want a solid statue.

I know they can not sell it as a costume but I want to be able to take everything off the mannequin.

Sadly there's nothing new to be learnt from the video.

I very much hope the armor is not permanently affixed to the mannequin.
I'm also hoping this is not available exclusively through eFX and will be obtainable from good retailers.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back