eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I was on the RS Prop website and was admiring how nice their Scout Helmet is.

I was an EFX forgiver 5 years ago thinking most were overreacting to this situation. I was wrong. Love to have my $800 bucks back. It’s beens so long I don’t even remember how much I originally paid. Haha

Last edited:
Looking on their website, it seems as a few of their other money-grabs... err... I mean pre-orders are due, (TFA Vader in July, and Fett in September). I wonder if they are being fulfilled?

I think EFX should come up with an item that they can actually mass produce easily and quickly (If they don't already have one) and use ALL of the profit off that item to refund everyone within a year from now.
They obviously can't mass produce the accurate ABS Scout helmet, so rather than dragging it on for even more years, just forget it and concentrate on refunding peoples money. Thats what i think they should do anyway.
People who are still holding out for the actual helmet might, just might get it one day, but i think we are at great risk of losing our money, as for all we know EFX could decide to close down in a couple of years and they will just declare bankruptcy to get around the Scout helmet problem.

People asked EFX to make their classic helmet stands with mirror bottom, their sliding type metal plaque stands and a lot of small props that wouldn't cost much, but people would buy. Nothing happened in that regard. It's sad to see that EFX simply doesn't care.

I think the smartest route to take with EFX is simply put them out of business by no longer purchasing anything from them. Too many people have been victimized by that company. At this point, if anyone does chose to do business with them, well can't say they've not been warned.

I think the smartest route to take with EFX is simply put them out of business by no longer purchasing anything from them. Too many people have been victimized by that company. At this point, if anyone does chose to do business with them, well can't say they've not been warned.
Someone HAS to explain to me how the Devastator pre-order has sold out with a non-refundable initial deposit of $8000, and which still says it was going to ship, at the outside, this past May. Insane.

Someone HAS to explain to me how the Devastator pre-order has sold out with a non-refundable initial deposit of $8000, and which still says it was going to ship, at the outside, this past May. Insane.
That is the ultimate caveat emptor in practice. That's also something that should be taken to law enforcement agencies by people if they've not received a product that was to be in their hands five months ago.

Good to see Brian posting up in a thread about his piss poor customer service. Talk about treating your customers with Contempt. Anyone with an ounce of respect for their customers would have said something by now. He clearly thinks he stands a level higher than his customers. Pathetic really, and the sooner his business crumbles beneath him the better for everyone. I used to respect Brian now I just think he s a total piss taker and doesn’t give a **** about any of his customers that financed his company.

I wouldn't send them a dime. Seems like customer's money goes to fill their own self indulgent prop collections giving them a means to research original props and produce items for themselves.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back