EFX Resin Stunts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there

I had a couple questions regarding efx's resin stunt lightsaber line

Considering the oddly "marker like" weathering job on the weathered V2, did efx ever release the shiny versions (with and without a copper neck) that I see everywhere? I heard form another site that these were just prototype images or something?

Also, does anyone have a Luke ROTJ Hero resin stunt? I haven't found any real life pictures of it, (and I'd like to if the product image isn't what's out there like others)

I would also like to say (for art directors on here) the others, Anakin/Obi Wan/Dooku stunts are very attractive. Not just because they're shiny, although it really sounds like that now that I said that..haha

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That..haha is very very helpful thank you! I'm still new and never figured out how to view member profiles, let alone who worked where.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.