EFX PCR Storntrooper Helmet or Anovos stormtrooper Kit

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys and Gals. I am extremely torn. I am debating between the completed EFX Precision Cast Storm Trooper helmet or the Anovos Kit. Any suggestions/feedback would be immensely helpful in this decision. I can get either one for $160 so I really am quite torn.

I'd buy the Anovos kit because it actually looks like a Stormtrooper.

The eFX looks awful imo, it's obviously mirrored from one side and looks too narrow, the thick ear pieces are way off and it has seam lines running down the sides. Heck I'd buy a Ainsworth battle spec helmet before a eFX PCR, which says it all really.

Go with the Anovos kit for sure. I have a MRCE helmet which is the same thing as the eFX. It's got a lot of problems. You can fix some of them with a lot of mods, but it's really not worth it if you're concerned with accuracy at all. Here's mine before and after completely stripping it down and redoing everything. I like it better now but it's never going to be great.

Get the Anovos. :thumbsup

If it is a choice between the EFX PCR and the Anovos bucket I would go with the Anovos any day (from what I have seen so far). Matty did a fantastic job modifying his MRCE but it will never be accurate.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back