EFX Mandalorian Helmet Season 2

jholt

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This just popped up on their site.

Thoughts from the crowd?

EFX order delay LOL.jpg

Thoughts from the crowd?

I know it’s a licensed product but honestly there are so many better options for the Mando helmet. Artisan FX and also check out the new V2 for Bobamaker. Looks fantastic.

Season 2 appearance, before the elements of Tattooine, Krait acid, frost, and saltwater got to it.

Sideshow has had it listed for a while. Not a fan of the finish, even less than the weathered version..

What's up with all the chrome? The ears no longer have just highlights on this new EFX design. That doesn't match the show... Same with the rear vent. They also missed the visor change. It now comes to the bottom of the mandibles and not halfway down the last angle part like last season.

Just some thoughts.
Steve

Thoughts from the crowd?

Thoughts? A repaint and a larger edition than the original 750 vs 1000. Not for me this go around

Gotta agree with GC. Whats the point of "Limited Edition" 750 to turn around and now a do another clean helmet from season 2 "Limited Edition of what?? Come on now i rather they did a different helmet from the Mandalorian. Death Watch, Bo Katan etc etc. Anyways back to my cold drink.

I wasn't totally happy with the V1 as I wanted a more idealized look. I sold it and almost got an Anovos but I cant support that company, even through the aftermarket.

I'll throw the dice on this one and see how the moldings and paint come out. Really want a more tapered T-Visor.

Well it seems that a lot of people want this as it is now sold out directly from EFX but can still be had from some of their vendors.

Is anyone ordering their “new” Mando helmet? I just got an email that they may ship soon?

I’m gun shy of efx and anovos so came here to check but didn’t find much?

Is anyone ordering their “new” Mando helmet? I just got an email that they may ship soon?

I’m gun shy of efx and anovos so came here to check but didn’t find much?

I have the season 2 helmet on order from Sideshow. Where did you order yours from?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back