EFX Luke Skywalker red 5 helmet limited edition

Buy now for 950.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

Dark Shadow

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale is the limited edition Luke Skywalker X-Wing helmet from A New Hope by EFX. It was displayed for two weeks back in 2011 on a helmet stand other than the one it came with there fore the EFX helmet stand, Plaque and paper work have never been removed form the box. The helmet was displayed for two months then put back into the box where it has remained until now in which I recently removed it from the box for the photos. The padding is pulling away from the helmet as pictured. Its a common thing from what I have been told by others who own one. It has never been worn and the inner padding have never been removed. Comes with all paperwork and original box. It is edition number 92 of 750. The helmet is in beautiful condition for its age. Priced at $950 Plus shipping. Please contact me before clicking buy it now.
  • Digitally scanned from an original helmet from the Lucasfilm archives
  • As seen in the epic Death Star trench run in A New Hope
  • Worldwide Edition Size: 750 Pieces
  • Quality fiberglass, injection molded plastic and machined metal construction
  • Full Scale Replica
  • Fully padded interior
  • Removable real leather ear cups
  • eFX display base
  • Numbered plaque #92
  • Prop Story/Certificate of Authenticity

Attachments

• red 6 .jpg
    red 6 .jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 22,199
  • red 4.jpg
    red 4.jpg
    891.2 KB · Views: 149
  • red 3.jpg
    red 3.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 136
  • red 2.jpg
    red 2.jpg
    860.5 KB · Views: 139
  • red 1.jpg
    red 1.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 128
  • red 7.jpg
    red 7.jpg
    781 KB · Views: 123
  • red 8.jpg
    red 8.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store