EFX ANH Star Destroyer

When you see $5 and 6k finished 1/350 Refit Enterprises being sold, $16k for a big SD doesn't sounds too outrageous, especially when one factors in that those refits started out as relatively inexpensive mass-market kits. Just sayin'.

Its not unreasonable... but it is a TON of cash for something we'd all rather build ourselves :). If it could be offered as a somewhat reasonably priced kit... Now you're talking. That's a DeAgostini Subject I would not hesitate on :).

I can imagine a time lapse construction video of it "hanging" and coming alive just like it was in a space-dry-dock :)

Jedi Dade

Thats really crazy! I'll finish my RC Star Destroyer soon if someone is interested in good SD model for reasonable price)
lzxbEQX7edc.jpg

Can I ask what kits these are? I would think Randy Cooper and Deago but they both look too big. Awesome work.

Thanks
Its Randy Cooper and hasbro hero conversion 1:48 scale, Deago is little bit bigger.
They look so huge because of the camera angle, but even from other angle they are rather big too

Okay because that Falcon looks way big. Randy's Destroyer looks beyond awesome. Both models are incredible.

Thanks

Okay because that Falcon looks way big. Randy's Destroyer looks beyond awesome. Both models are incredible.

Thanks
Thank you so much, I did my best with them, but still a lot of work to do) many scratch build and kitbashed elements were added to increase quality and detalisation level, if you find it interesting I can add a work in progress pictures

Hmmmm. I guess the asking price for an out of the box SD in studio scale, for a non builder isnt out of the ball park. I mean, if you arent a builder with the skills, and have the means, where else are you gonna get one? Crickets, because there isnt a another game it town. Let the market figure it out. For us mere mortals, the new RC SD will fit the bill just fine and we get to participate in the build.

FWIW, I woudnt part with my Deago Falcon for less than $5k

Hmmmm. I guess the asking price for an out of the box SD in studio scale, for a non builder isnt out of the ball park. I mean, if you arent a builder with the skills, and have the means, where else are you gonna get one? Crickets, because there isnt a another game it town. Let the market figure it out. For us mere mortals, the new RC SD will fit the bill just fine and we get to participate in the build.

FWIW, I woudnt part with my Deago Falcon for less than $5k

Not even $4,995.00...?

;)

Thank you so much, I did my best with them, but still a lot of work to do) many scratch build and kitbashed elements were added to increase quality and detalisation level, if you find it interesting I can add a work in progress pictures
Yes, I think we'd all like to see those!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back