Edward Scissorhands Gloves HELP!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

U2fan24

Hey guys,
So I've decided on a new project of forming, molding and casting some Scissorhand gloves which will hopefully be a VERY close replica to the gloves seen in the film. I have detailed pics as well as a Movie Maniac's 3 action figure to model the gloves off of, but I'm a little stumped on what to use for the hinges and everything on the back "sleeve" section of the gloves. If anyone can help me out on all the "nick-nacks and pattywacks" that might have been used then I would really appreciate it. Once I have all the parts then I plan to reproduce and sell them in the junkyard in hopefully a few months or so. I'll attach some pics of what I have so far, as well as some detailed pics of the screen used prop gloves.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.