Edraven99's Collection Tread - Long Overdue Updates

Yup it's the one I was watching... you B@STERD! :mad:

Jokes... I'm WAY out of buying one of those... I need a solid 2 year work contract before jumping into any future purchases.

Lol... sorry man! Yeah... I hummed and hawed over this one for awhile....

I'm going to be out of the new purchases game for awhile I think lol....

Lol... sorry man! Yeah... I hummed and hawed over this one for awhile....

I'm going to be out of the new purchases game for awhile I think lol....

I'm stoked it's going to someone I know!

I was watching a Mauser a few years back and when it sold I never saw it appear around here.

Thanks man!!

I'm curious, what are the rules in the US regarding Sterlings? I gathered from a Scott that they're rare... at least intact ones are... which is why I finally jumped on this...

Very, very few intact that are deactivated. Most kits you can find are torch-cut. Some are saw cut, which is easier to weld back together. A lot of dealers wont even ship parts kits to California though : / Also the magazine itself is illegal to own unless it's been cut down already (nothing over 10 rounds allowed). I would love to manage one of these some day. Somehow.

Finally managed to get some pictures!! She's a beaut!

Still can't get that blasted mag off though lol! OdiWan72 kurtyboy , help!! lol

NYMpIax.jpg
9zcsb9D.jpg

i6m7SQ3.jpg
rBlMWDv.jpg

I never get tired of seeing people able to pick up an awesome item. I bet you could US deac it and just cut that magazine off... ;)

Yeah... I couldn't resist once I saw yours.... is yours a deac as well?

Sure is. Which variant are you going for? I just switched mine up from a Han detention block setup to a Leia version with an M32. Really digging the simplicity of that version, but they all look great!

Last edited:
Sure is. Which variant are you going for? I just switched mine up from a Han detention block setup to a Leia version with an M32. Really digging the simplicity of that version, but they all look great!

No idea as of yet... I have a M38 ready to go for it so it'll probably just be a 'generic' E-11 with the M38 and Hengstler lol...

David, if you use a grenade like that you are not getting a Christmas card this year!
Just kidding. Do as you see fit.

But seriously, if you use that grenade like that when I could be using it, I’ll spam your email!

So I typically don’t get a mail call with a large number of items, but I haven’t been able to make it out to my parcel service for a few weeks.

And since the range of the stuff I received ranges from fairly obvious to a little obscure, I thought it’d be fun to play “name the item and the prop.”

Good luck and have fun!

1415AF54-32ED-4F50-9232-7037C3347BD2.jpeg

Awesome awesome awesome! All of it, I love it!

ESPECIALLY the lamp!! I LOVE lamp!

I always liked those headsets, too.

The flame tube is so iconic, I need one!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back