Edmonton Toy and Comic Show 09

mothmonty

Sr Member
Didn't get to many shots with my camera, but I did get to do some promo thing for super channel here are some pics from the show.
IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0894.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0895.jpg

Love the pic of you holding the Jedi by the throat and lifting him - cool camera angle too! Also like the pic outside on the cement pole...good pose...

A Pred in Edmonton! At least you could stay cool in the suit
Got to get some pics down in the river valley in the summer. Some great spots along the river.

I agree, great suit, but match the armor to the helmet and it would be really striking. Love the little extras like the twine around the dreds!

Thanks Hez, when I get the new armor from Ruffkin I will definitely match it to the Bio a bit better. Gonna have to really trouble shoot so it doesn't start looking like stormtrooper armor though
Here are a few photos from the local newspapers
4835e52c4a9b945c65be97cfa61a.jpg

edmdb290309toyshow4.jpg

edmdb290309toyshow5.jpg

Yeah it gets bigger every year C, Shane's moved to the shaw conference center. Ang and I were actually talking about you, ( I was admiring a trooper BFG which was of course your work) I'm trying to convince her to do the female Machiko since Erin won't do it.

As I've told you MANY times, Greg......your Pred looks AMAZING!!! And yeah....as soon as I saw the SideShow figure at that show I was convinced to do that costume. Although I know that both you and irrcanian are gonna say that it doesn't take much to get me to do a new costume.....

As I've told you MANY times, Greg......your Pred looks AMAZING!!! And yeah....as soon as I saw the SideShow figure at that show I was convinced to do that costume. Although I know that both you and irrcanian are gonna say that it doesn't take much to get me to do a new costume.....

Agreed!

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back