Edge Of Tomorrow lot of props score

Knightmare

Sr Member
Got some cool Edge Of tomorrow props recently just wanted to share . Not a huge Cruise fan but this movie is AWESOME .
Best hobby ever !
70C25763-B07A-4B1B-AA88-E068BB1C7FFB_1_201_a.jpeg

Nice! I need to get something from AYNIK/EOT someday. Most stuff so far has just struck me as a bit more than I feel like spending, but I know I’ve kicked myself for letting a few things slip by, so there are definitely good deals to be found on occasion. In any case I’m sure I’ll eventually pull the trigger when the right piece comes along.

In case you’re interested, the recruitment posters appear to have been done by lead graphic designer Tina Charad, judging by her website:
Gallery 2 — T I N A C H A R A D.

And the technical manuals appear to have been done by assistant graphic designer Christian Ashton: Christian Ashton - Edge of Tomorrow.

Nice! I need to get something from AYNIK/EOT someday. Most stuff so far has just struck me as a bit more than I feel like spending, but I know I’ve kicked myself for letting a few things slip by, so there are definitely good deals to be found on occasion. In any case I’m sure I’ll eventually pull the trigger when the right piece comes along.

In case you’re interested, the recruitment posters appear to have been done by lead graphic designer Tina Charad, judging by her website:
Gallery 2 — T I N A C H A R A D.

And the technical manuals appear to have been done by assistant graphic designer Christian Ashton: Christian Ashton - Edge of Tomorrow.
Stuffs getting super hard to find . Been looking for sometime just finally got lucky

Stuffs getting super hard to find . Been looking for sometime just finally got lucky
I'm hoping either a bunch of ExoSuit components and other large-volume items were kept by the studio and will become available following the sequel, AND/OR the sequel will itself offer significantly more examples. Then again, that's assuming that the sequel is equally amazing, which I realize is a tough ask. Otherwise, we can look forward to the Matrix situation where now every lightning gun somehow happens to be from the first one...

I'm hoping either a bunch of ExoSuit components and other large-volume items were kept by the studio and will become available following the sequel, AND/OR the sequel will itself offer significantly more examples. Then again, that's assuming that the sequel is equally amazing, which I realize is a tough ask. Otherwise, we can look forward to the Matrix situation where now every lightning gun somehow happens to be from the first one...
The problem with that approach unfortunately they will go to an auction and the prices will skyrocket along with paying a buyers premium. Seen the auction for the first film ouch .

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back