Edge of Tomorrow Helmets

wtyler3

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Suddenly got interested in the Helmets from "Edge of Tomorrow". I see it is an airsoft helmet with ear protectors, but there are some extras on the left side that I cant find any good pics of. Anyone do any research and figure out the helmet worn my Tom C?

From Propstore...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Ohhh nice pics. I know from the movie caps I got there is another greeblie on the left side, some kind of wire and connector.

Very cool. I think an airsoft replica will suffice (much much less, and the ear protectors can be airsoft too. The other greeblie I see looks like a light
that is stock .

Edge of tomorrow.png

Once again I don't remember the movie but I would say this is a "high screen vision"........a kind of holographic targeting device !!!

I guess.....

Last edited:
I got the helmet in and it is nearly a perfect match, and the strapping to. I have the light attachment already. I didnt realize the strapping that came with the helmet was correct. I ended up spending on a seperate strapping so I have 2 now.
Amazon - Lancer Tactical Medium - Large Industrial ABS Plastic Constructed Maritime Helmet Adjustable Crown 20mm Side Rail Adapter
Amazon - Princeton Tec Switch MPLS LED Task Light

Bad news is the rails are not correct, so I had to order those.
Amazon - "Tbest Rail Mount Helmet Adapter Tactical Military Combat Helmet Side Rails with Lanyard Mounting Screw" are the correct ones.

The ear covers I got are not correct either. Still searching for the exact match but not finding ones yet.

EDIT - found the right ones and they cost ALOT. real tactical stuff.
Gentex - OPS-CORE SIDE ARMOR - FAST

EDIT 2 - the front night vision attachment has the Gentex logo, and they are not too bad on cost. So I dont have to buy a 1000$ helmet now!

Last edited:
The rails I got are not correct. So I studied the prop pics and found on the rail a "tell" that enabled me to find the right ones. I have them coming. I had to buy the helmet (was 35 bucks) so no big deal. Once I get the rails in hopefully I can see who made them.

So right rails, VS shroud, side covers (some day), and the light.

Although the strapping I have has a double chin strap I think the porps had a single strap.

I got the helmet in today and the side rails are not marked. it is from EVIKE
EDIT: Helmet is by FMA
I have studied every image I can find online of rails and these are the only ones I have found with the tell. Notice the mold markings in the center strip and compare with the used prop:
IMG_3138.JPG
IMG_3139.JPG
IMG_3140.JPG
598961.jpg
:

Last edited:
AAANNNNDDDD of course. They fit the base helmet I was working from, but the helmet is not correct. I think this might be easier to find since the edging around the ear limits the types out there.

EDIT: This one is really close

Last edited:
I am in the process of moving, but I just ordered that helmet I linked to. See if it is the right one. I also started modeling the little brow greeblie.

If the helmet is really close, then all I need is the visor and the ear covers:) Those, not any time soon though. need to save up my pennies.

So I just poured over the pics for the Dog Soldier Helm and on Evike. It's between these two...

This one has the drop down visor...
Matrix Basic High Cut Ballistic Type Tactical Airsoft Bump Helmet w/ Flip-down Visor (Color: Black)

Comes with clear visor, but you can order a "Dark Smoke" visor replacement...
Emerson Lens for Bump Type Airsoft Helmets with Flip-down Visor (Color: Dark Smoke)

This helmet has the correct inner lining with rear adjustable dial. But I don't think it takes a visor. :rolleyes:
6mmProShop Advanced High Cut Ballistic Type Tactical Airsoft Bump Helmet (Color: Black / Medium - Large)

These are the ear covers (currently out of stock)...
Side Cover Set for ARC Type Airsoft Helmet Rails - Black

Last edited:
TMAX. the actual correct ear covers are the gentex ones. Look at the thickness of the ends and the way it latches in the back.

Gentex - OPS-CORE SIDE ARMOR - FAST

They cost about 600 bucks though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back