ECHO 1 Spectre M4 RDP Submachine gun (non-functioning)

Sold for 75.00 USD
Prop Store

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
*****READ ENTIRE LISTING*****

PRICE DROP $75+ Shipping

ECHO-1 Spectre M4 rapid deployment pistol. This a very accurate, hefty composite body airsoft submachine gun, with two magazines. Hard-to-find, I purchased this to go with my Leon (The Professional) weapons case (screen cap of the RDP in Leon's case in photos) but now have found another functioning model.
Again, not functioning, it may be repairable (apparently clicks but doesn't fire when powered?). I purchased it this way, and never had the need or know-how to make it functional again. Feel free to message with any questions or concerns.

For now US sales only for obvious reasons. Don't click BUY IT NOW, PM me for a shipping estimate and I'll get right back to you. The Spectre is about 16 inches long and weighs around 5 pounds. Thanks for looking!

235324342_376584653987410_6561066597620030601_n.jpg

234833511_562505921558599_4610233537332255124_n.jpg
800px-Leon-SpectreM4-1.jpg
Leon-SpectreM4-2.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
There are interior parts that are metal, but it is a composite body. The actual firearm is the same, comp body.

laellee

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Price dropped, my loss is your gain. I am absolutely losing money on this, my replacement is a tick under $300.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store