Ebay seller using my pic to sell “professionally built” Millennium Falcon [emoji15][emoji35]

Well, the seller seems to be in Texas, which makes me think of that one guy. Mike Taitt, is it?

Incidentally, I wonder if he's selling a built model with your pics or if there even is a model at all.

Well, the seller seems to be in Texas, which makes me think of that one guy. Mike Taitt, is it?

Incidentally, I wonder if he's selling a built model with your pics or if there even is a model at all.

Just noticed it doesn't seem to be built yet. There's a little honesty in saying it will take 4 weeks after payment, but still. Very D-baggy of the person. He probably has never built this kit and did a google search for images of it built. I just did a google image search for "bandai perfect grade millennium falcon" and one of these pics is the first hit. The link is to CultTVMan. Is that you or does Cult have your permission?

If it's any consolation, your model came out pretty nice.

Mike Todd

BTW, sorry for the sorta-double-post.

Last edited:
The only pic of mine that he used was the first one (low angle shot of the rear).
The majority of the pics seem to be the marketing images from Bandai.
Then there are two poorly photographed images of the lighting in the cockpit, im not sure who those belong to.

If the guy asked permissions and stated in the description that the photos were just samples of what the final MAY look like I would have let him use the image.
The way he has it described makes it sound like these are photos of one of his builds and its what the customer will be getting.
For all I know this guy has never built a model, i dunno.

Yeah, I quoted myself again, but this time on purpose. I was thinking you could send the seller a message. When he asks how bad it really is, tell him someone mistook him for Mike Taitt. I mean, that's pretty bad.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back