Ebay Seller Portumac Armor

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
I was looking at the Vader armor offered on eBay by seller portumac. It looks good to me, more specifically the ESB/ROTJ armor.

I was wondering if anyone here owns this armor and if they could offer their opinions on it in terms of size, strength, thickness, etc....

Thanks

Its good stuff :thumbsup Like it was mentioned, basically GT armor. 99% of people would think its from the movie. Only we know its not entirely accurated. ;)
It is well made, most of Portumac's stuff is great.

Hope this helps,

mike

The thing about the GT armor is that the shoulder bells are too small. The ones on his armor look to be big enough. Anyone have a set of his ESB/ROTJ armor to comment on the bells?

Originally posted by DarthKahnt@Jan 28 2006, 10:34 PM
The thing about the GT armor is that the shoulder bells are too small. The ones on his armor look to be big enough. Anyone have a set of his ESB/ROTJ armor to comment on the bells?
[snapback]1170599[/snapback]​

I've bought a load of Vader stuff from portumac over the time he's been on ebay.

Fantastic stuff all of it. I got all ROTJ stuff from him and it's all movie sized - especially the shoulder bells.

His service is excellent also, really nice guy and most importantly, he's reliable - counts for a lot these days.

I have a set of his ROTS armor and it is top notch, he is also a great person to deal with. Sorry, I don't know about his OT armor.

Darth Manu, it looks like the armor has velcro bell attachements just like the GT armor. Is this the case?

Originally posted by darth_manu@Jan 29 2006, 03:14 AM
I've a set of his ESB armor and a rotj set from another seller, his set is much nicer, and not to mention much thicker as well

[snapback]1170799[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back