eBay seller kat_walking stole my BTTF Board files and is selling them on ebay

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Meta440, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Meta440

Meta440 Well-Known Member

I have done this before, its been a while, i think i am doing this correctly. But whoever he/she is, is using my files which i can tell by little significant changes i made so i would know that they are my files. This person is selling boards for $300+ on eBay. Every person i sent them to i clearly stated they were shared for free for the boards.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/kat_walking/m.html?item=121673484522&hash=item1c544e08ea&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Any info on what i should do next please share.

2. Moviefreak

Moviefreak Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

First go through your records of who you sent them to. His ebay says he is in Mexico, so that might be a good starting point. Also, he is most likely here on the boards as he has a lot of Daft Punk stuff and might be tracked down through threads here and use of the same photos. If he can be tracked down, we need to ban him ASAP. I would also contact him through ebay and also contact ebay to let them know he is using your file. I doubt they will do much, but at east start a paper trail just incase it can help.

RacerMachX likes this.
  3. Meta440

Meta440 Well-Known Member

Good idea I'm going to start checking, I also contacted them on eBay and they said they were taking the listing down, with the ol' this is my sisters account la la la......i pointed out a few of my hidden changes and they backed right off.