EBay auction using my stuff. Don't buy these you can get them free.

Hi Kenny,
No, actually if you do a side by side comparison they are quite similiar but not the same. Both his and yours are quite nice.

This guy bought it from me in 2005 and apparently, now deceided to copy it for sale.

I know it's mine because of the font, signatures, artwork, photo...all mine 100%

Ed

If he's stealing your stuff and selling it for $10, you can kill his business by posting the items yourself and only charging $1. Be sure to create your ad using the same subject title so that your items appear alongside his during any search. Put the guy out of business.

:lol Why does he keep making the Ebay comments public ? He's completely barmy :wacko

Good idea :thumbsup
If he's stealing your stuff and selling it for $10, you can kill his business by posting the items yourself and only charging $1. Be sure to create your ad using the same subject title so that your items appear alongside his during any search. Put the guy out of business.

Screw it, I'm "asking questions" now.

Sorry I couldn't wait for your permission Micdavis, but this guy needs to be rewarded.

I almost feel like buying a set so I can leave negative feedback. This guy has some real issues. I wrote him:

"Hi,

Why are you being so hostile to these people? Evidently they feel they have a legitimate issue (someone else created the files and offered for free), but you respond with threats and hostility.

All you're doing is making yourself look guilty. Why not prove them wrong and offer proof
that you created the files?"

His reply?
"Please MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS and STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS !
GOOD BYE !"

UPDATE: "price reduced to $5 to increase sales!"

Well whoo-hoo.

Well, he does say this:

"These items are believed to be in the public domain; this auction will continue, unless PARAMOUNT PICTURES (Star Trek proprietors) serves an "cease and decist notice" upon this ebay seller (prophet12360)"

Anyone got any Paramount letterhead?;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry couldn't resist.

Hello,
I've been reading the comment regarding this auction and one thing is evident across 90% of the replies you always seem to answer in a hostile manner with veiled threats and such. If you truly did master these then you have the moral high ground and have no need to resort to vulgarity in defense of your position. Your comments are eagerly anticipated.

The "gentleman" replied

HOSTILE ? THREATS ? VULGARITY ?
I've been harassed with false accusations and unwarranted comments.
BUT-OUT-OF-MY-BUSINESS ! And GET LOST ! I'm only VULGAR when i pass
gas !

Last edited:
All I can say is, if he truly does report me to eBay as he claims he will, he'd better be ready to defend his product.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back