easy pred style

Well im making my second pred mask and im wondering what pred style would be easy to make.
Any suggestions?
which one is easiest?i guess if i had to say probably the P1 i might be wrong but compared to the 'other' preds it's probably the plainest? i'm sure there are people on here who could give you a better answer but that's my opinion

john

I would have to agree with John on this one here. I would go with the P1 design. It doesnt have any odd angles Celtic and Wolf's bios have. Its very direct and very reconizable. Then ontop of that you can customize it if you feel the need for. Thats what I did with mine =D

lol thats a ballzy question on a predator forum lol :) were most people devote countless man hours working out an costumebut lol P1 is the simplist but ive seen some amazing P1's though , his head pattern is real simple...... but to me the diffculty is in the quality if thats makes since lol

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back