easy pred style

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predmed

Well im making my second pred mask and im wondering what pred style would be easy to make.
Any suggestions?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

strugglingrunt

Well im making my second pred mask and im wondering what pred style would be easy to make.
Any suggestions?
which one is easiest?i guess if i had to say probably the P1 i might be wrong but compared to the 'other' preds it's probably the plainest? i'm sure there are people on here who could give you a better answer but that's my opinion

john

Akisha

I would have to agree with John on this one here. I would go with the P1 design. It doesnt have any odd angles Celtic and Wolf's bios have. Its very direct and very reconizable. Then ontop of that you can customize it if you feel the need for. Thats what I did with mine =D

juiceredrum

lol thats a ballzy question on a predator forum lol :) were most people devote countless man hours working out an costumebut lol P1 is the simplist but ive seen some amazing P1's though , his head pattern is real simple...... but to me the diffculty is in the quality if thats makes since lol