East Coast Doctor Who People - Who US Filming Schedule?

Dave Ward

Sr Member
Friends,
just found out that Who is filming in Manhattan, they were in central park yesterday. Anyone know how long they're over here for?
David

Friends,
just found out that Who is filming in Manhattan, they were in central park yesterday. Anyone know how long they're over here for?
David

A person I work with had friends go - didn't get any more information than that but I'd be willing to bet it would be hard to get anywhere near the filming site to get any kind of photos or anything.
I think it's amazing that Who is filming in such a high-profile American location - it goes to show (yet again) how far a reach the show has grown to and I hope it will open up many new doors for the show in the US, maybe even an official Who con in NYC.

It turns out people have been able to get incredibly close and take huge amounts of pictures with them. They're all over Doctor Who - The Greatest Show in the Galaxy. Unfortunately, no one heard anything about shooting dates.

That's pretty cool - I'm glad some fans got to get so close. It's incredible because the show really doesn't ever shoot here so it's awesome people had that opportunity.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back