easiest way to "expand" rubies suit?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

vgfett

I'm not yet at the aptitude where I can do the Mr. Incredible suit, so I'm forced to work with my Rubies suit at this time. When I got it, I could fit all of the way in, but my shoulders won't fit in the thing. Had I forced myself all the way in, I think it would have ended up like the "Fat Guy In A Little Coat" scene of Tommy Boy..

How is the best way for me to cut the suit fabric so that I can get in it? Right now I have no seamstresses at my disposal, so I've gotta find a way outta this (or better yet, INTO this) myself :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VGFETT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tk1055

Sr Member
I'm not yet at the aptitude where I can do the Mr. Incredible suit, so I'm forced to work with my Rubies suit at this time. When I got it, I could fit all of the way in, but my shoulders won't fit in the thing. Had I forced myself all the way in, I think it would have ended up like the "Fat Guy In A Little Coat" scene of Tommy Boy..

How is the best way for me to cut the suit fabric so that I can get in it? Right now I have no seamstresses at my disposal, so I've gotta find a way outta this (or better yet, INTO this) myself :D

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

VGFETT

Honestly, try this rout. Hit walmart and pick up some under armor and paint. Paint the underarmor to look like pred skin and attatch the rubies armor to it instead of trying to expand the bodysuit. This will actually help the suit in the long run. Total cost would be about 30 bucks.

vgfett

Honestly, try this rout. Hit walmart and pick up some under armor and paint. Paint the underarmor to look like pred skin and attatch the rubies armor to it instead of trying to expand the bodysuit. This will actually help the suit in the long run. Total cost would be about 30 bucks.
Thanks is it just in the men's clothing section?

Paintninja

Indeed, UnderArmor can be found in the clothing section or the sporting goods dept.
of your favorite dept. store. Wal-Marts version is cheaper and works as well and all
the fabric paint you could need is at your disposal, too. Remember to use different textures,
too while painting. It will give a more realistic appearance to your alterations. Cheers!