eartl/amt a-wing need clear canopy

The rebel fighters from the Snap line like your A Wing came with smoked clear parts at first but they did make clear versions also. I recall building an X Wing for a friend at the same time as my own and his had the smoked canopy, my own did not.

Yeah, I have 2 A-wings, one had the smoked canopy, the other had the clear one. I have built the one with the clear canopy and I've been wondering what to do with the other one. I'm not sure how it would look, but I suspect the smoked canopy will look worse. I'd love to have gotten a clear one instead in the second kit

ya i know, i have a couple other kits, im going to look and see if there clear or not. i spent allot of time searching for the right figure, im not going to just hide it with a smokey canopy lol. if i have to cast a clear one or vacuum form it then thats what i'll do. i was hoping some one else has made itand id buy it from them....i have to much on my plate as it is :)

jerry

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back