eagle kit info

Thanks for the offer Jim, an e-mail is on its way....
icon_smile.gif

I managed to pick up a copy of the 1978 Tamiya catalogue today at my local model shop. Page three is a parts spread of the Tyrell 6 wheeler.....better than page 3 in the Sun...
icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Tony

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
the millennium group wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Tony, I would rather use the Tamiya kits but they are expensive and hard to find. The Academy Minicraft ones are fine. But Jim knows of one made in Korea that I'm told is one better then the Academy Minicraft ones. It's up to you.

Jim, you may want to stop. Were trying to get the thread back on track.

Mark
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

mark the kit maker in korea is toy star pretty good stuff

Thanks for that info Boatbuilder. Any pictures yet of the parts you are casting?

I am SO fired up now after going and seeing a guys Studio Scale Galactica here the other night....
icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Tony

no not yet I am still aquireing kits but thanks for the interest I am busy soldering the framework for the bottom of the passenger pod when I get time for my own projects

hey if anyone is interested I can confirm the use of the rail guns the roadwheels (chassis part) is on the bottom of the front walkway and I think (pretty sure) there is some crusader lll parts on there too

in an insane world a sane man must appear insane

Boatbuilder, is the #2 Eagle you are talking about? Just would make it easier to know, as the detailing parts varied wildly between the 3.
Thanks for the info though, very valuable...
icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Tony

yes sorry it is the number two
and your right the details veried from all eagles

I have molded the pass pod doors and now in the process of the walkway doors then the beak door
if anyone is interested in a set of pass pod doors let me know I think 12.00 us should cover it

will keep you all posted for the other doors

Ok, so you have done the more square side doors on the pod and are now doing the taller doors that were seen on the pod ends and walkway ends? That sounds interesting, would love to see some pictures.

cheers and keep up the good work

Tony

Nice work on the doors Chuck.

A few clarifications to the list for 44" Eagles

Airfix Saturn V: Part #64 upper side of #1 leg pods.1 per kit, 4 needed.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #73 lower sides of #2 leg pods.1 per kit, 4 needed.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #49 lower sides of #2 leg pods.1 per kit, 6 needed, two per front pod, 1 per rear.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #6 and part #7 lower surface of #2 leg pods. 2 per kit, 8 needed.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #78 or #77 underside of Rescue pod. 2 per kit, 1 needed.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #30-#39, #45-#46 underside of Lab pod. 12 per kit, 4 needed.
Airfix Saturn V: Part #26, insert in engine bells. 1 per kit, 4 needed.

Feel free to chime in....
icon_smile.gif

cheers

Tony

tamyia jagdpanzer 1/25 engine grills on front walk way
tamiya 1/25 chieftan suspension parts top of walkways
anzio annie suspension parts on bottom of front walkway
and of course revell gemini everywhere
thats it for now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Treadwell @ Jun 23 2003, 01:56 PM) [snapback]569149[/snapback]</div>
bump, even though much of the info has been removed.
[/b]

Bump again - 4 years later but you never know...

I am afraid Charlie (Boatbuilder) went Awol and left with Project Money from several different members on several different boards...

I have never heard what happened to him.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chris Martin @ Feb 20 2007, 03:26 PM) [snapback]1422924[/snapback]</div>
I have to say that I was not very impressed with his work anyway. Most of the parts offered were far from accurate. I hope no one lost too much money.

His webpage is apparently still up if this is him?

http://model-construction.50megs.com/contact.html
[/b]

The page is up but you can't reach him.
He was on several of the yahoo groups dealing with studio scale subjects but his yahoo account shows up as having hard bounces for messages when I checked my group the message I got was his email accounts had been closed.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back