E11 build question

Senordeadpool

Hello RPF!
I have the Fieldmarshall e11 kit and Im wondering how the hengstler counter attaches to the scope rail. Theres two tiny holes in the rail but the counter doesnt have any spot to connect to. Should I just drill a new hole in the rail that screws into some spot in the counter like the lower metal part of it? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
21AFCD96-7DCE-48AB-A54B-078C30797E79.jpeg

You can do it without drilling I have a post on the FISD Whitecroft.net which describes how it can be done. But was with a rail I made but might work with what you have?

Sorry for the minor hijack... but with regards to the FM scope rail, does anyone know if there's enough material to mod it into an "angled" rail and still have it be able to attach to the rear sight?

Not sure what you are referring to?! Chris‘ rail IS designed to be attached to the rear sight...

Not sure what you are referring to?! Chris‘ rail IS designed to be attached to the rear sight...

Hey Markus... yes, but his rail is designed to attach straight across.

From what I’ve read, many of the screen used blasters had their rails bent down at an angle before it was attached:

upload_2019-4-24_21-33-54.gif

(Image from Parts of Star Wars website)

Ah ok... but the „angled“ rails are not attached to the rear sight but secured directly to the receiver, hence my confusion

Sorry for the minor hijack... but with regards to the FM scope rail, does anyone know if there's enough material to mod it into an "angled" rail and still have it be able to attach to the rear sight?
yes,,, you can cut them for the other version im making some but it will be a month or so....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back