Done / Completed E11 Blaster kits with CNC machined tube (3 spots)

dday

Sr Member
I have 3 spots on my current run for my E11 resin and metal kits. You can pick the ANH, ESB or ESB promo style blaster kits.

I am currently casting this run and the wait time from payment until shipping is approximately 2 weeks.

These kits were cast from an authentic deactivated sterling parts set, an M38 Scope, and a Hengstler Counter.

The detail on these is really sharp and it's all cast in Black Onyx Resin, so when the paint weathers unintentionally you don't end up with nasty cream colored resin under. Then you can just dry brush on some silver if you like to make it look like real weathering.

Some modifications have been made to the clip housing as shown in the photos below to add some details in the lettering, but it's not really seen since it will be under the power cylinders.

All the holes on the pipe and all of the screws required to mount the parts onto the pipe are included! There are some parts that need to be glued onto the pipe, so you will need to provide your own glue to attach the parts. Superglue, CA glue, 2 part epoxy, all of these heavy duty multipurpose glues will work.

The parts shown have been cleaned up, sanded and are ready for paint, the parts in the kits will need additional cleanup and light sanding before they are ready for paint. You can do all of this with your basic multitool and 140+ grit sandpaper.

IMG_7544_zps53af6e1b.jpg

Here are a few photos of a kit that I finished.

IMG_8435_zpsb13d7d85.jpg

IMG_8416_zpse33dbf2c.jpg

Parts are in Germany and I will ship worldwide,

Shipping to..

Worldwide: $23 ($50 tracked, insured, masking sleeve for the drilled tube)
Germany: $6 ($14 tracked, insured, masking sleeve for the drilled tube)
Europe: $13 ($25 tracked, insured, masking sleeve for the drilled tube)

Pricing:
ANH/ESB Promo kit with 38OD CNC machined Aluminium pipe and all screws to attach parts: $185
ESB Standard kit with 38OD CNC machined Aluminium pipe and all screws to attach parts: $175
Don't want T-Tracks included? Subtract $15

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the different between the two versions? Forgive my stupid question, but I'm not that clever when it comes to imperial blasters :)

Whats the different between the two versions? Forgive my stupid question, but I'm not that clever when it comes to imperial blasters :)

The ANH is the baseline that you are used to seeing.

The ESB standard is an ANH but you change the scope to an M19 and take the counter off of the side and the power cylinders off of the magwell.

The ESB promo has the M19, no counter, no powercells, a different scope rail, different barrel nose, front/rear sight and several greeblies added in to try and give it a more futuristic look. The ESB promo is also referred to as the pugman. The originals were not a pieces together setup from a sterling like the ANH and ESB:S but rather a solid resin casting from a modified sterling. So they really looked pretty bad and rough.

dday are you planning to make another run on the ANH E11 blasters. i would be very interested in a complete one like the photo above. thanks

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back