E-bay body suit

Not sure if there is a seam down the front of it... that would be a problem if you were going to fabricpaint it.

It may be ok though, if you are going to put latex over it, it would cover the seam.

Good price, its less than the Bal Togs cotton/lycra I use.

What sizes are the Mr. I bodysuits offered in? That could be a factor, as the ebay ones can be ordered to height, etc.

---
Ei'luj

This is the route I am going with my suit. While I like the Mr. Incredible suit, my costume has enough armor that is going to cover up most of the muscles and whatnot, so I decided a Zentai body suit would be fine. Check to see if the seller gives you the option of a zipper in the crotch, as well as removable feet, hands, and see what options there are for the hood.

This is the route I am going with my suit. While I like the Mr. Incredible suit, my costume has enough armor that is going to cover up most of the muscles and whatnot, so I decided a Zentai body suit would be fine. Check to see if the seller gives you the option of a zipper in the crotch, as well as removable feet, hands, and see what options there are for the hood.

Sounds good. I'll be doing the latex paint and either foam or cotton muscles. And the zipper's supposed ta be in the back. And it would solve the glove problem, too. I just dunno about the feet...

I had used a Lycra/Spandex suit for my Na'vi, just like that one pretty much (except a dfferent color), I also used a Silk marbleling paint for the stripes, which stuck very well to it. Dont remember the name of the brand I used. I say go with it. Im very pleased with mine

I had used a Lycra/Spandex suit for my Na'vi, just like that one pretty much (except a dfferent color), I also used a Silk marbleling paint for the stripes, which stuck very well to it. Dont remember the name of the brand I used. I say go with it. Im very pleased with mine
Thanks, Kish!

i have a suit like that but its called a morphsuit its a costume in itself im gona get 1 to waer under my pred skin and one to wear as my alien

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back