E-11 wires question

Brothervader

Is there a variation of the E-11 blaster that has wires leading out of the power cylinders that connect to the blaster. I've seen a couple pictures but wanted to know if this was accurate.

As far as I know the only time you see wires on screen is the blaster behind Leia in the Tantive hallway. And those are more skinny and straight, not the curly telephone style you tend to see on many replicas.
EAE3DE4D-E079-429B-8E42-4530658ACEB1.jpeg

I had a question about this also. IIRC most of the ST had E11's with the scope/rail, cylinders/wires, and a Hengstler counter, and the wires from the cylinders go into the Hengstler counter, Correct?

I was remembering the E11's that Han/Luke used on the DS had the scope/rail and cylinders/wires but no Hengstler counter. If an E11 has no Hengstler counter, where do the wires on the cylinders go? (or are there no wires only cylinders?)

Despite that chart above, which I know well, I have never seen the two they are referencing. There is one that has straighter wires as mentioned, but none in the movie with the curly wires.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back