Want to Buy E-11 Parts - Hengstler Counter, M38/M40 Scope, T-tracks

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sethhendrix

Hey guys! I'm a new 501st Stormtrooper working on finishing my E-11 blaster build. I currently have a solid metal airsoft Sterling that is going to serve as the base gun. But now I'm in need of a real Hengstler Counter, a real scope (either M38 or M40 would work), and the T-tracks for the barrel holes (prefer rigid ones over rubber). Would any of you fine gentlemen happen to have one (or more) of those items available to sell to me? Thank you kindly!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I could provide you a vintage Hengstler with accurate metal sleeve at €100 OR €80 for one with modern black plastic sleeve (needs window cut). S&H is about €6-9 (trackable airmail letter post with signature confirmation, option: with or without insurance). For the t-track, you can either get in touch with GINO or roygisling, dep. on your budget

No idea for the M38, even if I have seen several on the Junkyard recently

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have all of this for sale on the boards already as a complete package

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HAH...just wanted to send him to you, after I found the "one stop purchase package" in the JY ;)

Seth...take the chance and grab this lot!

Markus

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
HAH...just wanted to send him to you, after I found the "one stop purchase package" in the JY ;)

Seth...take the chance and grab this lot!

Markus