1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy E-11 Parts - Hengstler Counter, M38/M40 Scope, T-tracks

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by sethhendrix, Apr 6, 2015.

1. sethhendrix

sethhendrix New Member

Hey guys! I'm a new 501st Stormtrooper working on finishing my E-11 blaster build. I currently have a solid metal airsoft Sterling that is going to serve as the base gun. But now I'm in need of a real Hengstler Counter, a real scope (either M38 or M40 would work), and the T-tracks for the barrel holes (prefer rigid ones over rubber). Would any of you fine gentlemen happen to have one (or more) of those items available to sell to me? Thank you kindly!

2. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I could provide you a vintage Hengstler with accurate metal sleeve at €100 OR €80 for one with modern black plastic sleeve (needs window cut). S&H is about €6-9 (trackable airmail letter post with signature confirmation, option: with or without insurance). For the t-track, you can either get in touch with GINO or roygisling, dep. on your budget

No idea for the M38, even if I have seen several on the Junkyard recently

3. Marv

Marv Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have all of this for sale on the boards already as a complete package

4. OdiWan72

HAH...just wanted to send him to you, after I found the "one stop purchase package" in the JY ;)

Seth...take the chance and grab this lot!

Markus

5. OdiWan72

HAH...just wanted to send him to you, after I found the "one stop purchase package" in the JY ;)

Seth...take the chance and grab this lot!

Markus