Want to Buy e-11 Blaster Handle only

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MrCafe

Working a a few e-11 blasters out of pvc and was wondering if anyone has resin handles or even wooden handles kicking around they are willing to sell. I will only need the handle section not any other part not even the trigger system and wouldn't mind me doing recasts of it. Doesn't even have to be good pulls I can fill bubbles.

Item also has to be shipped to Canada

Items found, thank you very much to everyone for their help.

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

VinMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I could use two as well if multiple orders sweeten the pot for any one

VinMan

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Working a a few e-11 blasters out of pvc and was wondering if anyone has resin handles or even wooden handles kicking around they are willing to sell. I will only need the handle section not any other part not even the trigger system and wouldn't mind me doing recasts of it. Doesn't even have to be good pulls I can fill bubbles.

Item also has to be shipped to Canada
Droopy doos In the UK sells just the handle for around $11 plus shipping

MrCafe

Droopy doos In the UK sells just the handle for around $11 plus shipping
NICE, I only seen their full kits. I have been talking with dday about buying one from him with permissions to recast. I may get a few from droopy doos to get my timed project done but I would still like to have that option of recasting for future project.Thank you for the tip VinMan